Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ayala Cennter: The Terraces


I'm now back home and my daughter just sent me a picture of me and my friends while we were going around Cebu.

At our back is the new wing of Ayala Center Cebu. They called it the Terraces. We went around the huge wing and saw just about every kind of dish! There was about 7 coffee stores and more than 20 reso's catering to your every craving .. =)
There was American, Mexican, Greek, Taiwanese, Chinese, Filipino and a lot more !

To think that this is just one of the food places that we were able to go to. We also went to Crossroads, BTC, IT park and a bunch of places the names i could not remember anymore.

Just thinking about them makes my mouth water again. =)

4 comments:

  1. Nang, I have an award for you.. visit my site or add me please.. www.gracefancubit.blogspot.com and www.gracefancz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! been into that same place. cebu was a great place though..miss it..big time...hehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vic, visit my blog. i have a surprise for you. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete