Monday, May 4, 2009

Executive Check-up

Haven't been OL lately because i'm actually in Cebu. I'm having my annual executive check up like a good patient.

Actually, it was my eldest daughter who forced me to have a check up. I always planned on having one but due to my busy schedule, i would always push the date back. =)

Two weeks ago, my daughter threatened to starve herself if i didn't go through the check-up. I was quite upset with her for not understanding that i have alot of responsibilities and commitments that i have to attend to.

That night, while thinking about the situation, i had a great laugh! Imagine ? My daughter is the one who is actually thinking about my health.

I guess that song is true: " mahirap magpalaki ng magulang"

As we grow older, we indeed need a bit of guidance from our children to straighten our way. =)

This is all the time i have for now.

But i'll check back as soon as my work load isn't mounting on the desk ! hope to hear from you !

3 comments:

  1. dapat lang your health is wealth. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Po! Mind to exchange links po, Ma'am? Kinda' new in blogging so I'm looking for my fellow blogger to exchange ideas with. :)

    Thank you po. Here's my url po pala in case you want to exchange links: http://akosichase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie. I have a tag for you... bale copy and paste and edit lang imuha buhaton...

    http://www.darlingaguilar.com/2009/05/8-things8-things.html

    ReplyDelete