Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just Imagine - Ilana Yahav

Browsing the internet... ahem ahem. Or should i use the younger generation's term: surfing the net has become one of my favorite pass times these days.

I guess being a mother, wife and an in demand businesswoman keeps me so busy that it is very convenient for me to turn on the internet and everything becomes just a click away.

It's 12:30pm. Lunch break for the office and yes, that includes the boss. I was online looking for something to make me relax.

So i first check my email.The usual business messages, updates of my friendster (hehe), and an email from my daughter -- wait. That one is unusual. So i went on and read it.

"mum... see this video. so cool. i think i found my calling."

The last statement was quite disturbing but i payed no attention to it (hehe).

To my surprise, it was indeed a very beautiful display of talent. Imagine, telling a story through moving pictures using SAND.

I have never heard of such art. But it was indeed breath taking. And for those 4 min. and 30 seconds, i was transported from this buzzing office to ... --- hmmm. i have no words for it.

Maybe you could be the one to supply the word for me after you've seen the video.

Enjoy !

3 comments:

  1. asa man ang video te? share the link so ur readers will see it too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i already posted the link to her site ! hope you guys enjoy watching !

    ReplyDelete