Saturday, April 4, 2009

Nature's Fury

I love nature. I love going out to have fun and relax.

One of those occasions is the lunch at Nita's place.

I kept a small information from you guys... towards the end of the meal, it suddenly rained. It poured hard and with so much fiery. It was one of the most beautiful sight i have ever seen.

To be able to experience something so intense like that... makes you realize that there is a God. No matter how much money you have, how beautiful you are or how powerful your friends are, it will not stop the rain from pouring.

The wind was so strong that i had to hold on to my bag to prevent it from flying away. The waves were pounding against the shore and the infrastructure on the shores. I was worried but deep inside i was happy.

A feeling of contentment and joy flowed throughout my body. Every breath i took was with pleasure.

Alas, i had to stop my feeling of ecstasy because as a mother, i had to make sure that my family was safe from harms way.

Treasure life and take a second to appreciate life.

1 comment:

  1. Hello auntie...welcome to the blogosphere! I'm so happy that we are now becoming into a family of bloggers! :)

    I love this post!

    ReplyDelete