Sunday, April 12, 2009

Nuclear Wastes will pass phil. waters next month

Recently , there has been quite a lot of commotion about the environment. Which lead me to read to do a little research to see if the Philippines by any miracle is doing anything to take part in this world wide phenomenon.

I Google a few keywords and what i see before me almost makes me gag. Of the whole page matched key words, only waste segregation seems to be the action taken actively. The rest are so sad to read.

see link: http://www.greenpeace.org/seasia/en/news/reprocessed-nuclear-waste-ship

One of which is a a link to Greenpeace website wherein an article is highlighted. As i read through this article, i feel a pang of sadness pass through me.


Then it hits me, why should i rely on others when I can start saving the environment in my own way.

A little curiosity does go a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment