Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mohawk hair


Hmmm ... i may have not mentioned it , there have been quite a lot of changes with my children lately.
His new hair style is called Mohawk. It has blond-sh streaks called highlights.

I disapprove of this but I allow my children to make their own decisions up to a certain point. And every mother knows that they go through certain phases. I call this the Mohawk phase in his life.

Where do you get inspiration for such fashion ? Indians right ? Mohawk. I mean American Indians..

When i first saw him with this hair, i couldn't help but get mad and threaten to shave off all his hair.
Ofcourse, I didn't but i could if i really wanted to.

I want him to learn his own lessons and experience life but I really hope he would outgrow this Mohawk phase.

Care to share your funny experiences with your children ?

No comments:

Post a Comment