Wednesday, April 1, 2009



On one of my trips to London during the visits to my brother , they brought me to a well known landmark in London. They call it the BIG BEN, the nickname for the great bell of the clock at the north-eastern end of the Palace of Westminster . This is the world's largest four-faced, chiming clock and the third largest free-standing clock tower in the world. It celebrates its 150th birthday in 2009, during which celebratory events are planned.

The first picture is a picture of the Palace of Westminster with the Big Ben.

The 2nd picture is me, 2 priests , my old duty mate in city hospital named Viola and the priest's wife.

The view was beautiful. We could not get a closer shot because there were a lot of people crowding this land mark.

Hopefully, i could show you more pictures and tell you more tales about my exciting adventures here and abroad.
After all, this is my side of the story.

Happy reading !

2 comments: